Our teams remain mobilized to respond to all your requests and our deadlines are not impacted.
Shipped within 3 to 5 weeks
Availability date :
This canvas combines the advantages of both mesh and PVC that creates effective results! This canvas is mainyly used by boat rental agencies that vouch its resistance.Détails
Price from 133,60 € Based on a net of 6.25 m²
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferSecure payment
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
If you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque will be cashed when the product is shipped.
Indicated price per sqm. For a 6.25 m² (67 sqft) net
This is actually one of the most effective technical canvases that we offer! Combining the advantages of Mesh and PVC, it has seduced owners of cruise multihulls as much as boat rental agencies, who use this material to make the trampolines of their catamarans.
It is also well suited for an outdoor use.
- 6.5 x 7 mm (1/4'' x 1/4'') knotless netting: Allowing an excellent permeability. This netting can also be used to place a made to measure sunbed that would be able to stay outside all year round. The braided netting has also proved to be very comfortable to create an open-air space.
- 1670 DTex + PVC: The secret to its great resistance. The density of this material allows a heightened resistance to waves and to heavy weight! mesh is at the centre of the material, which is then coated with PVC. Logically, this canvas is slightly heavier than the MT392: 1000g/m² (3.28 oz/sqft) instead of 820g/m² (2.69 oz/sqft).
- A high-density strip, welded straps and multiple stitchings allow for a reinforced border! This border can resist any tensions that this part of the canvas would endure, the edges, close to its bindings.
- Sheath or high frequency welded eyelets: We adapt our fixation method by offering these options. The stainless-steel eyelets are placed every 150 mm (6'') around the whole of the canvas. They resist to corrosion and salt.
- UV treatment: No risks against prolonged sun exposure or reverberations! This canvas has had a treatment against UV rays.
|Manufacturing time||3 to 4 weeks (summer season and end of year holidays excluded)|
|Material||Mesh 1 670 DTex + PVC|
|Weight||1000 g/m² - 3.28 oz/sqft|
|Mesh size||6.5 x 7 mm (1/4 x 9/32'')|
|Edge||High-density band, welded strap, series of stitches|