LoftNets is the only company to get its technical nets approved by a third-party body
Shipped within 3 to 5 weeks
Estimated return to stock for :
The combo of PVC and mesh creating one of the most resistant canvases yet! It is standard equipment for many cruising catamarans, and is gradually finding its place in the open air to create sunbeds or relaxation area over a swimming pool, for example.Détails
Price from 112,00 € Based on a net of 6.25 m²
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferSecure payment
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
If you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque will be cashed when the product is shipped.
Indicated price per sqm. For a 6.25m² (67 sqft) net.
The mesh and PVC alloy offer you the best technical canvas! This material offers excellent resistance to waves and marine conditions.
It accommodates multiple cruise catamarans, such as the Lagoon, and has gradually seen a heightened use on land! To create a custom sunbed in the garden, a relaxation space or a pool cover, for example.
This Multitramp Mesh 392 version is the perfect compromise between resistance and water resistance.
- 3 x 3 mm (1/8'') knotless netting: tight enough to protect from external elements while giving visibility to what is happening below. It offers a good permeability to waves. The braided netting is also very comfortable if you wished to use if to create a suspended relaxation area.
- 1100 DTex + PVC: a combination that makes the canvas very resistant while remaining relatively light (820g/m² - 2.69 oz/sqft). The mesh is the 'heart' of the canvas and is covered in PVC.
- Reinforced border for a stronger resistance. Stitching, welded straps, strengthening strips make this canvas extremely enduring to rigorous and demanding outdoor conditions.
- High frequency soldered or sheath eyelets: We offer either finish in order to adapt to your fixation constraints. We place the eyelets every 150 mm (6'').
- Treatment against UV rays: This canvas will withstand prolonged sun exposure as well as reverberations thanks to its very efficient UV treatment.
|Manufacturing time||Net manufactured in 15 working days on average|
|Material||Mesh 1 100 DTex + PVC|
|Weight||820 g/m² - 2.69 oz/sqft|
|Mesh size||3 x 3 mm - 1/8 x 1/8''|
|Edge||High-density band, welded strap, series of stitches|