LoftNets is the only company to get its technical nets approved by a third-party body
Estimated return to stock for :
Stainless steel A4 eye plate (without screws) sold per unit.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferSecure payment
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
If you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque will be cashed when the product is shipped.
The stainless steel A4 or 316 marine eye plate is adapted to indoor use for hammock floors and rail nets but also to oudoor use for sunbeds, deck netting and over water hammock floors.
Easy to set up (and take down), stainless steel eye plates are resistant to humidity, frost and nautical conditions.
- These stainless steel A4 eye plates are sold per unit and without screws : ideal if you already have the adapted screws.
- The holes for the screws measure 5 mm (7/32''). The holes are funnel shaped to facilitate placing the screw. Once in place the screw head will be level with the eye plate for a visually impeccable surface finish. Space between 2 screws is 22 mm (7/8'').
- The eye platesare made with 3-mm (1/8'') thick and 40-mm (1 19/32'''') wide plates. Total height of the plate (with ring) is 26 mm (1 1/32'') (inside ring height = 17 mm - 11/16'').
- Easy to set up and take down, all you need is a power tool. However, be careful to place the eye plates upright and to repsect 150 mm (6'') intervals between each one, for a well stretched net.
- These eye plates offer many advantages : easy to install, highly-resistant, adapted to various environments, aesthetic and impeccable surface finish.
- We also provide eye plates with screws. Do not hesitate to contact our product sheet Stainless steel A4 eye plate (with screws)
|Material||Corrosion-resistant A4 stainless steel|
|Thread/axis diameter||6 mm - 1/4''|
|Eye diameter||18 mm - 23/32''|
|Max. weight limit||150 kg (330 lbs) / fixation|