Shipped within 3 to 5 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline adapted to your New Cat 12 sport catamaran made from mesh or canvas.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferSecure payment
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
If you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque will be cashed when the product is shipped.
France Trampoline manufactures mesh trampolines, (original fabric for sports catamarans), as well as a canvas trampolines adapted to the New Cat 12. This trampoline which is compatible with the New Cat 12 is a bias cut, equipped with a halyard storage pocket at the front and two hiking ropes.
- Our sport catamaran trampolines are all reinforced using an anti-UV treatment. They have been designed for intensive use in maritime conditions. The reinforcement gained from the strengthened stitching improves resistance to tearing and increases durability.
- The trampoline is an essential element on a catamaran, so France Trampoline offers an adjusted, adapted and made to measure product for perfect compatibility with the New Cat 12.
- The trampoline is fitted at the front of the catamaran thanks to a slide rail system. Caution : 12 mm diameter boltrope. Please contact us if your diameters are different.
- The borders of our trampolines are stitched by hand and with great care for perfect finishings and intensive use.
- This product is available in canvas in many different colours (blue, green, red, yellow black or white). This material is highly sought after in sailing schools. However, for more recreational use, we recommend the mesh trampoline for the New Cat 12 trampoline.
|Models||New Cat 12|
|Tension system||12 mm front bolt rope - Back sheath|
|Tension rope||Sold by the meter. Online ordering available.|
|Mesh Polypropylène||Weight : 260 g/m² - Resistance : 325 kg/m² - Stainless steel eyelets - EN ISO 11058|
|PVC tarpaulin||Weight : 900 g/m² - Resistance : 2 000 kg/m² - EN ISO 1421|