Our teams remain mobilized to respond to all your requests and our deadlines are not impacted.
Shipped within 3 to 5 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline designed for Hobie Teddy.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferSecure payment
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
If you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque will be cashed when the product is shipped.
The Hobie Teddy is more and more used in sailing schools. Simple, robust and stable, it is an excellent support for learning how to catamaran.
- LoftNets manufactures trampolines for Hobie Teddy with black mesh.
- All Hobie Teddy trampolines are equipped with a zipped pocket, which is perfectly waterproof, and 2 hiking straps.
- The Hobie Teddy trampoline is attached to the bow with a runner, as for the hull sides they are equipped with a halyard that is put under tension to stretch your trampoline. This is a tensioning device that is more and more common on new Hobie’s.
- All of our trampolines are manufactured for intensive use of your catamaran. The materials used have been anti-UV treated and the sewing threads are extremely resistant to offer you a high-quality trampoline.
- Numerous are the sailing schools that have trusted us with replacing their catamaran trampolines. We deliver worldwide.
|Tension system||Front bolt rope - Back sheath|
|Tension rope||Sold by the meter. Online ordering available.|
|Mesh Polypropylène||Weight : 260 g/m² (0.85 oz/sqft) - Resistance : 325 kg/m² (1.06 oz/sqft) - Stainless steel eyelets - EN ISO 11058|